Asker, Norway – 28 October 2022 – Green Minerals AS (“the Company”) announced today results for the third quarter of 2022 which ended 30 September 2022.
- Revenue of nil (nil prior year quarter)
- EBITDA of NOK -0.6 million (NOK -2.4 million prior year quarter)
- Signed MoU with a world class consortium led by OSI
- Impact Assessment by NPD finished and public consultation until 27 January 2023 announced
- Green Minerals presents preliminary results from our first research cruise at Geonova 2022
- Promising results from the rock characterization study on Seafloor Massive Sulphides material from the Atlantic.
- Integrating the comprehensive data package from NPD into our exploration framework
- Norwegian authority’s opening process is still on track and time
- Longer term market outlook for key battery metals remains robust
Please find the full report and a presentation attached.
Date: 28 October 2022
Time: 10:00 CEST
A live audiocast held by Green Energy Group (Seabird Exploration Plc), the parent company of Green Minerals AS, will take place today at 10:00 CEST. This presentation will include a quarterly update on Green Minerals AS. There will be a Q&A session at the end of the presentation, and written questions can be submitted through the audiocast solution. To join the live audiocast, follow the link below. Please note that a recorded version will be available shortly after the presentation by using the same link.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements in article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation and section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
- Ståle Monstad, CEO, Green Minerals AS, +47 915 54 644, [email protected]
- Sveinung Alvestad, Chief Finance Officer, Green Minerals AS, +47 952 90 460, [email protected]
About Green Minerals AS
Green Minerals AS is a pioneer in marine minerals on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Our mission is to deliver minerals for the green energy transition in a responsible and sustainable manner, thereby lowering the environmental impact and reducing the social costs compared to onshore mining. The Company targets a NOK 1,000bn resource potential on the NCS and targets pilot production to commence in 2026. For more, visit www.greenminerals.no