Asker, Norway – 17 February 2023 – Green Minerals AS (“the Company”) announced today results for the fourth quarter of 2022 which ended 31 December 2022.
- Revenue of NOK 0.3 million (nil prior year quarter)
- EBITDA of NOK -4.0 million (NOK -4.5 million prior year quarter)
- Started up the work on a Concept study for “Harsh Environment Deep Sea Mining System” through the consortium led by OSI.
- Signed a frame agreement with an international battery manufacturer.
- The public consultation on the Environmental Impact Assessment was closed on 27 January 2023
- NPD published its Resource Report for the Norwegian EEZ on 27 January 2023
- Norwegian authority’s opening process is still on track and time
- Signed a MoU for a large polymetallic nodule license in the primary area of the CCZ
- Longer term market outlook for key battery metals remains robust
Please find the full report and a presentation attached.
Date: 17 February 2023
Time: 10:30 CEST
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the presentation, and written questions can be submitted through the audiocast solution. To join the live audiocast, follow the link below. Please note that a recorded version will be available shortly after the presentation.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements in article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation and section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
- Sveinung Alvestad, Chief Finance Officer, Green Minerals AS, +47 952 90 460, [email protected]
About Green Minerals AS
Green Minerals AS mission is to deliver minerals for the green energy transition in a responsible and sustainable manner through deep sea mining of key minerals and rare earth elements (REE). This significantly reduces the social and environmental costs found in terrestrial mining while at the same time solving a strategic need for EU and the USA. For more, visit www.greenminerals.no