Oslo, Norway – 03 November 2023 – Green Minerals AS (“the Company”) announced today results for the third quarter of 2023 which ended 30 September 2023.
- Underlying EBITDA of NOK -2.0 million (NOK -2.3 million prior year quarter)
- The date for the parliamentary decision on opening the Norwegian EEZ for marine minerals activities is set to January 9th, 2024.
- ISA moving forward with the Mining Code for international waters, new target date in 2025.
- Mineral processing study at GTK (Finland) is progressing with encouraging results.
Please find the report and presentation attached.
Date: 03 November 2023
Time: 10:00 CEST
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the presentation, and written questions can be submitted through the audiocast solution. To join the live audiocast, follow the link above. Please note that a recorded version will be available shortly after the presentation.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements in article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation and section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
- Ståle Monstad, CEO, Green Minerals AS, +47 915 54 644, [email protected]
About Green Minerals AS
Green Minerals AS mission is to deliver minerals for the green energy transition in a responsible and sustainable manner through deep sea mining of key minerals and rare earth elements (REE). This significantly reduces the social and environmental costs found in terrestrial mining while at the same time solving a strategic need for EU and the USA. For more, visit www.greenminerals.no